16 June 2010

Coming up soon...

Coming up soon (promise!) I've got two massive articles with photos written by my best (and so far ONLY) contributor; BuzzKill. They are about the English Defence League's recent march in Newcastle Upon Tyne in the UK. Buzz tries to cut through the crap to give an accurate description of the day and, in the second article, an attempt at analysis.

I will also have my own piece about the BNP's results in the 2010 UK elections, focusing on one particular area.

I beat you can hardly wait. Well, sorry for the delay but there is a world cup on y'know!

Cheers.

1 comment:

Say what you want but it will probably get deleted. Don't like it? Write your own blog.

*Please do not give people's personal details here as we all already know who we are and where we live, thank you very much.